Brighton Festival approached Magnetic Events in late 2006 to under take a strategic review of the current outdoor performance provision and associated delivery partnerships, with a view to potential future directions and delivery options. Magnetic Events instigated a research and consultation process leading to an options report presented to senior management at the Festival.
Consultation was undertaken throughout the UK outdoor performing arts sector. Magnetic Events combined experience and contacts meant they were able to draw on the input of key figures in the sector from senior Arts Council England staff, through major Festival directors, artists, sector organisations and key opinion formers, as well as major stakeholders within Brighton & Hove.
The consultancy’s scope included:
- Artistic Programme Strategy and Opportunities
- Development of the Programme Potential
- Partnership Development – Local, UK and International
- Organisational Delivery Options
We offer a consultancy and feasibility advice in:
- Strategic Planning
- Programme Development and Management
- UK and International Event Planning
- Fundraising and Sustainable Income Streams
- Organisational Development
- Budget Planning
- Marketing and Communications
- Health & Safety Planning and Practise